a candidate has the calling, gifts, skills and character ?to do the work they are applying for.
We assess potential church elder or staff candidates to clarify? and verify whether or not
“There is more to developing a strong and effective staff than hiring well; but if you don’t hire well, you are in trouble from the start.”
We help individuals, churches, and groups take the important steps to understanding the unique strengths and opportunities they have through a process of assessment we call Experience Assessment™. Through Experience Assessment™, we assess potential staff candidates to clarify and verify whether or not a candidate has the calling, gifts, skills and character to do the work they are seeking.
Why Should We Assess?
- Because you need the right person right now!
- Assessment has demonstrated a dramatic improvement in successful hiring across a variety of disciplines.
- The mission and momentum of your organization cannot afford the cost of miss-hiring.
- Costs, timelines and travel are substantially reduced through online testing, clinical interviews and team conferencing.
We Assess for Success
- Alignment of gifts and ability.
- Personality characteristics.
- Marriage and family system health.
- Psychological health.
- Research-based evaluation of a candidate’s qualifications
- Multiple, objective perspectives of a candidate
- Trained assessors using clinical and behavioral interviews, proven inventories, and references
- Insight, expertise and leadership to help churches grow and multiply
- A confidential and affirming process that provides clear recommendations relative to the hiring of prospective candidates
At His Story, our trained assessors use clinical and behavioral interviews, proven inventories, and references to prayerfully evaluate candidates. We utilize research-based tools and rely on multiple perspectives.
Our assessment process is not a critique or judgment of a candidate’s suitability for all ministry opportunities. Assessment is intended only to determine potential staff for the role for which they have applied. Assessment is a predictor, but not a guarantee, of future leadership success.
Our process includes:
- DISC (personality profile)
- MBTI (personality profile)
- CPI 260 (leadership profile)
- 16pf (marriage profile)
- other testing available as requested
Candidates will complete a self-assessment of leadership & ministry experience.
Our staff will complete a 360 review of the candidates personal, peer & professional references.
To Schedule an Assessment
To get more information about our assessment process or to begin an assessment, complete a registration form. Once you complete this form, we will contact you to start the assessment process.
When ready, please click here to register.